Privacy & Policy
Information we collect
Our servers may automatically record the common information supplied by your web browser when you visit our website. The Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the kind and version of your browser, the pages you view, the time and date of your visit, how long you spend on each page, and other information could be included.
We might also gather information from the gadget you use to visit our website. The type of device, operating system, special device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location information may all be included in this data. The settings of your device and software may have a specific impact on the data we gather. To find out what information your device’s manufacturer or software supplier makes available to us, we suggest reading their policies.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Phone/mobile number
- Your address
Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- It’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- To enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- For advertising and marketing, including sending you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you; and
- Third parties collect and process data.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Choice and consent: By giving us your personal information, you give us permission to collect, keep, use, and disclose that information in line with this privacy statement. If you are under the age of 16, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to access and use the website, and they must also have given their consent for you to provide us with your personal information. You must have this permission and warrant it to us to the extent permitted by law if you are under the age of 16. You are not required to give us any personal information, but if you choose not to, it might affect how you use this website and/or the goods and/or services made available on or through it.
Information from other parties: We will protect any personal information about you that we obtain from a third party in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. If you are a third party giving us personal information about someone else, you guarantee and represent that you have that person’s permission to do so.
Restrict : You have the option to limit how your personal information is collected or used. You can withdraw your consent at any time if you have already given us permission to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes by getting in touch with us using the information provided below. We will let you know how the restriction will impact how you use our website, products, and services if you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information.
Access and data portability: You have the right to inquire about the specifics of the personal data we maintain on you. You have the right to seek a copy of the personal data that we maintain about you. In cases where it is feasible, we will offer this data in CSV or another machine-readable format. You can ask us to delete any personal data we may have about you at any time. You can also ask us to send your personal data to another outside party.
Correction: Please get in touch with us using the information below if you think any of the data we have on you is unreliable, outdated, missing, irrelevant, or misleading. If any information is discovered to be incorrect, lacking, deceptive, or outdated, we will make a reasonable effort to fix it.
Notification of data breaches: When it comes to any data breach, we shall abide by all applicable laws.
Complaints: Please get in touch with us using the information below if you think we’ve broken any applicable data protection laws and want to file a complaint, and be sure to include all the specifics of the alleged violation. We will swiftly look into your complaint, then get back to you in writing with the findings of our inquiry and the steps we intend to take to address it. In relation to your complaint, you also have the right to get in touch with a regulatory organization or data protection authority.